Blogging Around

First, I went to Kate Kadleck’s blog. She wrote about how she frequently writes things, but also leaves the half-finished. Because of this, she’s really excited for the short story project because it’ll force her to create something that she’ll be proud of.

I said:

I feel like this happens to me too, except for me it's more like I get an idea and I never write anything down. In our eighth grade class we had to write a "vocab" story and that was one of my favorite things just because it gave me an excuse to write something. I'm really enjoying this assignment.

Then I went to visit Marika’s blog. One of her posts was about if she had a sudden moment of JK Rowling-esque “insight” and what it would be about.

I said:

I really enjoyed reading this post, your writing style is really happy and exciting, especially the emoticons. Regarding the theoretical "insight" that you're talking about, I have to wonder if it really exists, or if you just find it by writing and creating and occasionally a bit of luck. I guess there's no sure way to tell for sure.


0 comments: