Capture Thought: Time With Family

Today, my Mom asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with her, my little brother, and our dog, Callie. At first I was hesitant, why would I want to go spend time with my family? Sunday is normally my day to relax at home with my laptop, finish up homework, stuff like that.

Then the thought popped into my head.

In ten years what am I going to remember? Not the lazy afternoons spent with a laptop and microwave pizza, but the ones I spend with my family. Those are the memories I’m going to cherish for years to come.

So I went to the beach. I had a lot of fun, and I don’t think I’m going to forget that memory any time soon. For all the other teenagers reading this, spend time with your family when you can. If you don’t you’ll regret it later.


0 comments: